UpStart Commerce is a startup focused on building a next generation platform to support retail and eCommerce merchants. The technology is founded on the principles of reactive design and micro-services. We are leveraging Akka, ZIO, Spark, Cassandra and Kafka as the foundation of our platform. The implementation will be primarily built in Scala. We are a headless, cloud- native, SaaS based platform providing a one-stop-shop for everything a retailer needs to run their business on the technology front.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and work on design and implementation of new features and functionality.
- Mentor junior developers to enhance their skills.
- Monitor and report on performance of junior developers.
- Participate in all planning and design meetings.
- Provide adequate design and use documentation to support tech writers in finalizing user guides.
- Work with Senior Management to refine process and workflow.
- Work with Scrum Master and allocate tasks and focus resources appropriately.
- BS in Computer Science
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in retail (supply chain, product management, order management etc.) or eCommerce systems
- Candidate must have strong architectural, design, and development skills with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- RESTful APIs
- NO-SQL databases
- Concepts and Technologies related to implementation of AI and/or ML
- Solid understanding of core Web technologies and protocols.
- Understanding of (and experience with) Functional Programming concepts.
- Design and implementation of distributed systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
UpStart Commerce is an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment in which you'll be working on the most challenging and innovatively technical endeavors. With a strong focus on work-life balance.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying